402/404 Rockwood Path, New Hope
This magnificent estate property on 50 secluded, preserved acres offers an exquisitely finished custom home, restored stone 4 BR 2 Bath Guest House, & totally restored 1739 farmhouse, now a 2-story, 2+car garage/equipment barn. In addition, the property is a great mecca for entertaining with a heated salt water pool & spa w/ outdoor pergola, outdoor terraces, tennis court, 13 ft. deep stocked pond w/gazebo, fruit tree orchards, 16 Ac. of open fields, 34 Ac. of woods, prof. landscaping, shade trees and perennial gardens. The beautifully proportioned architect-designed home by Richard Zaveta, is built of hand cut stone,w/a slate roof,& copper gutters and downspouts. The beautifully decorated home is finished with the finest of materials- quarter sawn oak flooring, marble, limestone, designer carpeting, arched doorways, European solid wood doors, 6 fireplaces, 10 ft. ceilings on the first floor, top-end d~cor, imported chandeliers, and offers a 3-story elevator, 10 seat home theater, 1000 bottle climate controlled wine cellar and tasting room,& full bar. The cook's kitchen is equipped with a commercial grade 6-Burner Viking Range w/griddle & two ovens, granite counters,2 dishwashers, Subzero Refrigerator/Freezer with drawers, warming oven, and sunny breakfast room. to an outdoor terrace. A "china" room is a great pantry/storage space adjacent to the gorgeous Kitchen, which is adjacent to a comfortable Family Room with stone fireplace & French Doors to an outdoor terrace. A cherry paneled library, step-down conservatory w/casement window surround, & a covered porch w/outside fireplace and cove lighting enhance the living space. All rooms are of grand scale and beautifully appointed. The Main BR suite has a private balcony, and is equipped with a coffee bar; the suite includes a marble bath with shower for two, jetted tub, and a dressing area with two large walk-in closets with closet systems. Every luxurious bedroom is en-suite and has a walk-in closet and beautifully appointed bath- one a guest suite with "toe" balcony and vaulted ceiling. Built-in speakers provide music in every room! The full finished walk-out lower level leads to a full bar with access to a covered patio and steps leading to the pool area. A game room, gym, full bath, home theater, and Tuscan inspired wine cellar/tasting room are ideal for entertaining. The conveniently located property is wonderfully secluded, and offers true perfection inside and out! A once in a lifetime opportunity!
- MLS® #5709082
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage14,313
- Property Taxes$56,602
- Year Built2007
- Age of House10
- Parking3+CarParking, Drvwy/Off Str, Private
- # of Garages3
- Garages3-CarGarage, Attached, InsideAccess, GarDoorOpner, Oversizedgar
- Has PoolYes
- Basement DescriptionFull, OutSide/WlkO, BsmtDrainSys, Fully Finished, Partial Finished
- ExteriorStucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesTennis Court(s), LawnSprinklr, Fencing, UndrgrndElec, ExteriorLght
- Lot DescriptionLevelLot, SlopingLot, OpenLot, Trees/Wooded, FrontYard, RearYard, SideYard(s)
- RoofPitchedRoof, Metal, Slate
- FoundationConcreteFoun, Block/BrickF
- Days on Market2721
- Condo/HOA Fee Amount$1,000
- Condo/HOA Fee FrequencyAnnual
- Address402/404 Rockwood Path
- AreaSolebury Twp (10141)
- SubdivisionNone Available
- CityNew Hope
- Zip Code18938
- Interior FeaturesSecuritySys, 9Ft+Ceiling, CableTVWired, WhirlPool/HotTub, AirFilterSys, WaterTreatSy, Elevator, ExposedBeams, Wet/DryBar, BayWindow, StallShower, Energy Efficient Windows
- HeatingPropane, Forced Air, Zoned, Energy Efficient Heating System
- CoolingCentral A/C
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesMarbleFirePl, StoneFirePl, LR/GRFireP, FamRoomFireP, MainBedFireP, Gas/Propane, DinRoomFireP
- DistrictNew Hope Solebury
- ElementaryNew Hope-solebury
- MiddleNew Hope-solebury
- HighNew Hope-solebury
- Listing Office:Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty-new Hope
© 2017 TREND, All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the TREND Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which RE/MAX Elite participates, and is provided by TREND through a licensing agreement.
The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2017 at 1:30pm EDT.