Canal Street Townhomes in New Hope
Nestled in the center of New Hope's historic district, Canal Street is a desired development of 20 luxury townhomes. Situated within walking distance of many of New Hope's prime attractions, this community offers a delightful combination of privacy and convenience.
Canal Street features eight home designs, ranging from 2,700 to 3,700 square feet in living area. Highlights of these residences include two-car garages, outdoor living spaces, fireplaces and private elevators for multi-level living. Residents of Canal Street enjoy a tranquil setting alongside Aquetong Creek and the Delaware Canal, with scenic views of the Delaware River. Groundskeeping and exterior home maintenance is provided within New Hope's Canal Street townhome community, treating residents to the comfort of a low-maintenance lifestyle.
Questions about the townhomes at Canal Street? Call Russell Volk at (267) 566-0999.
Canal Street Real Estate for Sale in New Hope, PA
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Canal Street: New Hope Community Facts
George E. Michael & Company Inc. has created a luxurious townhome community that harmonizes with the historic surroundings of New Hope. The exterior of each residence features a unique colonial appearance approved by the Historic Architectural Review Board of the borough. When you step inside these luxury townhomes, you'll find four finished levels created for daily living and entertaining.
- Home Type: Luxury Townhomes
- Built: 2008 to 2014
- Recent closing prices: $1MM+ View Recent Sales
- Home size: 2,700 to 3,700 sq. ft.
- Bed/Bath: 3 bedrooms and 3 to 5 bathrooms
- HOA: Yes. Includes common area maintenance, exterior building maintenance, snow and trash removal.
- School District: New Hope-Solebury School District
- Elementary School: New Hope-Solebury Lower Elementary School
- Middle School: New Hope-Solebury Middle School
- High School: New Hope-Solebury High School
- Post Office: New Hope
Townhomes for Sale in New Hope
New Hope is one hour north of Philadelphia by car, but worlds away in ambiance. Buyers are drawn to New Hope for its historic charm and vibrant spirit. Smooth commutes to Philadelphia and surrounding communities are an added bonus, knowing that your peaceful home awaits.
Families residing in New Hope have the privilege of sending their children to the highly-regarded New Hope-Solebury School District. This sought-after school district was recently named 15th in the state by ranking and review website, Niche.com.
When you purchase your next home at Canal Street, you will be able to explore all that makes New Hope one of the most popular communities in Bucks County, with many amenities located within walking distance.
As a resident of New Hope, you'll enjoy:
- Eclectic shopping experiences at local boutiques and antique dealers.
- Delicious dining served to satisfy any palate, from traditional American cuisine to meals with a Creole flair.
- Vibrant nightlife, from showstopping performances at the Bucks County Playhouse to live music at the Havana Restaurant and Bar.
- Fun for the whole family at the Bucks County Children's Museum or the Bowman's Hill Wildflower Preserve.
- A packed community events calendar, kicking off the year with the Lambertville-New Hope Winter Festival and bringing it to a close with the New Hope Annual Outdoor Juried Arts and Crafts Festival.
- Outdoor recreation that doesn't stop, no matter what the season.
- LGBT-friendly businesses and events.
- Easy access to major highways, taking you to Philadelphia, New Jersey, and New York City.
Contact Russell Volk Today
When you partner with Russell Volk in your home-buying journey, he will use his years of real estate experience in New Hope and Bucks County to guide you to the home that you have been imagining. Contact Russell Volk today to find out more about available properties in the prestigious Canal Street community.
Nearby Bucks County Towns
Nearby Communities Similar to Canal Street
© 2020 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which RE/MAX Elite Bucks County Real Estate participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite Bucks County Real Estate are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale. Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2021 at 1:15am EST.