Hearthstone in Doylestown
In a tree-lined enclave just outside of the heart of Doylestown, you'll find the beautiful homes of Hearthstone. This community of approximately 400 single-family residences boasts one of the best locations in Bucks County for commuters, families and those who simply can't imagine living elsewhere.
Built in the 1990s, Hearthstone offers 10 distinct designs, each with a unique exterior elevation for visual interest. A typical home in this community features four bedrooms, three bathrooms and special comforts that appeal to busy families. If you desire a home with plenty of outdoor space, consider Hearthstone. In addition to ample private home sites, this community is within walking distance of Buckingham Township's Hansell Park and George Bush Park.
Questions about the homes in Hearthstone? Call Russell Volk at (267) 566-0999.
Search for Homes for Sale in Hearthstone, Doylestown
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Hearthstone: Community Facts
When you step inside a Hearthstone residence, the first thing you'll notice is an abundance of space, with each home averaging approximately 2,600 square feet. As you continue to explore, you'll find family-friendly features such as dedicated laundry rooms, flexible living spaces, finished basements, and outdoor living areas.
- Home Type: Single-Family Home
- Built: 1991 to 2000
- Recent closing prices: $400K to $600K+ View Recent Sales
- Home size: 2,000 to 4,000+ sq. ft.
- Bed/Bath: 3-5 bedrooms and 3 to 4 bathrooms
- School District: Central Bucks School District
- Elementary School: Cold Spring
- Middle School: Holicong
- High School: Central Bucks East
- Post Office: Doylestown
Single-Family Homes for Sale in Doylestown
Doylestown, with its walkable streets and small-town charm, is the county seat and, as some would say, the pride and joy of Bucks County. As a resident of Hearthstone, you will be mere minutes from the shopping, dining, and entertainment that makes Doylestown a regional gem.
Everyone knows that location is important and Doylestown is considered a perfect home base for commuters. Whether you travel by car or rail, it's all accessible from Doylestown and will transport you to Philadelphia, New Jersey or Manhattan with ease.
Families residing in Doylestown have the privilege of sending their children to Central Bucks School District. This award-winning school district consistently performs highly on standardized tests and boasts a high school graduation rate exceeding 99%.
When you purchase your next home in Hearthstone, you will experience all that makes Doylestown one of the hottest destinations in Bucks County. As a resident, you'll enjoy:
- A central location with smooth commutes to Philadelphia, New Jersey, and New York City.
- Top-rated dining in Doylestown and New Hope, featuring everything from traditional American cuisine to ethnic fare.
- Eclectic boutique shopping reminiscent of a treasure hunt, where one-of-a-kind items are discovered.
- Endless outdoor recreation opportunities, from traditional local parks to Peace Valley Park or Nockamixon State Park.
- Even more natural beauty in the Poconos, an easy drive away!
- Peddler's Village, a unique collection of shopping, dining, and entertainment for the entire family.
- Festivals, parades and community events in Doylestown and New Hope, commemorating special occasions year-round.
- Elements of history around every corner.
Contact Russell Volk Today
As you embark on your home search, it is critical to partner with an experienced real estate agent. Russell Volk possesses years of industry expertise, in addition to a love for Bucks County. He is committed to guiding his clients toward their perfect Bucks County home. If you are considering a home in Doylestown, contact Russell Volk today to learn about available properties in Hearthstone.
Nearby Bucks County Towns
Nearby Communities Similar to Hearthstone
- Buckingham Chase
- Buckingham Forest
- Buckingham Woods
- Cold Spring Hunt
- Devonshire Estates
- Windsor Square
© 2020 TREND, All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the TREND Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which RE/MAX Elite Bucks County Real Estate participates, and is provided by TREND through a licensing agreement.
The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 7:45pm EDT.