Newtown Station Townhomes in Newtown
Comfort and convenience define the lifestyle at Newtown Station. This luxury townhome community is tucked in the heart of Bucks County's beloved Newtown, within walking distance to the borough's popular boutiques, restaurants, and cafés.
Built by Toll Brothers between 2006 and 2014, Newtown Station consists of approximately 60 homes that range from 1,650 square feet to more than 4,000 square feet in size. Toll Brothers carefully incorporated contemporary design and construction techniques to create residences that emulate old-world charm and blend seamlessly into the surrounding borough. Newtown Station residents belong to a homeowners' association that includes common area maintenance, exterior building maintenance, trash collection and snow removal for hassle-free living.
Questions about the homes in Newtown Station? Call Russell Volk at (267) 566-0999.
View Real Estate in Newtown Station
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Newtown Station: Community Facts
Newtown Station was constructed with the quality materials, meticulous craftsmanship and modern-day amenities that have made Toll Brothers an award-winning luxury home builder across the nation. Your new home at Newtown Station might feature an open concept design, spa-style master suite, outdoor living area or a private elevator to access upper stories with ease.
- Home Type: Luxury Townhome
- Built: 2006 to 2014
- Recent closing prices: $700K to $1MM View Recent Sales
- Home size: 1,600 to 5,000+ sq. ft.
- Bed/Bath: 2 to 4 bedrooms and 3 to 5 bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: vary
- HOA: Yes, includes common area maintenance, the exterior of the building maintenance, snow, and trash removal.
- School District: Council Rock School District
- Elementary School: Goodnoe
- Middle School: Newtown
- High School: Council Rock North
- Post Office: Newtown
Luxury Townhomes for Sale in Newtown Borough
Newtown residents boast about their smooth commutes to "the city" from their small borough. They enjoy convenient access to major highways and public transportation, efficiently taking them wherever they need to go. If Philadelphia, New Jersey or Manhattan are on your list of travels, you can get there easily from Newtown.
Although Newtown is well-connected to surrounding urban areas, many residents find that there is much excitement to experience in their community. When you live in Newtown Station, you will be within walking distance of the shopping, dining, and entertainment that makes Newtown one of the hottest destinations in Bucks County.
Newtown is served by the highly-regarded Council Rock School District. With a rich history to be told, this district incorporates lessons of the past while preparing their students for the world of tomorrow. Niche.com recently ranked Council Rock as 27th out of 496 school districts in the state.
When you purchase your next home in Newtown Station, you will experience the joys of living in a small yet vibrant community. As a resident of Newtown, you'll discover:
- Delectable dining to match your mood, from casual bites to finer fare.
- Specialty boutiques with unique items found nowhere else.
- Effortless commutes to Philadelphia, New Jersey, and New York City.
- Year-round outdoor recreation in Tyler State Park, the Five Mile Woods, Core Creek Park and other picturesque parklands across Bucks County.
- Lively festivals, parades and community events for the entire family.
- Historical surroundings, with stories of the past told at the Newtown Historic Association and several area landmarks.
- Cultural entertainment at its finest, with theatrical performances and concerts.
Contact Russell Volk Today
When you partner with Russell Volk on your home-buying journey, he will use his expertise in the Bucks County real estate market to help you find a home to cherish. If you would like to explore the convenience of townhome living in exciting Newtown, contact Russell Volk today to learn more about available properties in Newtown Station.
Nearby Bucks County Towns
Nearby Communities Similar to Newtown Station
© 2020 TREND, All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the TREND Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which RE/MAX Elite Bucks County Real Estate participates, and is provided by TREND through a licensing agreement.
The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 6:31pm EDT.