Rotell(e) is a family-owned company that looks forward to welcoming their clients home. They believe that custom-built luxury should be available to as many people as possible. This belief guides their comprehensive design and construction business and drives them to continuously find ways to create innovative, high-quality homes at an affordable price. Read more
Current Listings by Rotelle
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Where You'll Find Rotell(e) Homes
Headquartered in South Coventry, Rotell(e) offers a unique home design, construction and purchase experience in communities throughout Southeast Pennsylvania. You'll find examples of their stunning homes in these counties:
Stand-Out Features in Your Rotell(e) Home
Rotell(e) gives their clients the opportunity to create a home that includes features to complement their lifestyle. Here are some of the most popular features that many clients incorporate into their Rotell(e) home:
- Grand entrances
- Show-stopping staircases
- Open floor plans
- Gourmet kitchens
- Formal dining rooms, complete with a butler's pantry
- Vaulted ceilings
Creating Your Rotell(e) Home
When you partner with Rotell(e), you will receive expert guidance beginning with your lot selection and carrying through settlement and beyond. Here is an overview of the creation process used by Rotell(e):
1. Choose your location: Whether you want to be a part of a neighborhood or are interested in an individual lot, Rotell(e) will help you select an ideal location for your new home and make it buildable, factoring potential land improvements into the final cost.
2. Design: Choose from a selection of flexible floor plans or create one of your own. The decisions continue as you add details to your new space, such as cabinetry, flooring, countertops and other finishing touches.
3. Sign the purchase agreement: As you commit to your project, Rotell(e) will help you secure a sensible financing option.
4. Obtain the necessary permits to begin construction: The construction professionals at Rotell(e) don't miss a single detail when it comes to obtaining your construction permits, keeping your project on schedule.
5. Home construction: You will be invited to walk through your new home during different phases of construction. Experience the anticipation as your home is completed before your eyes!
6. Settlement: You will participate in a final walkthrough and orientation to ensure that everything is exactly as you imagined. After you remit your final payment, you can start making memories in your new Rotell(e) home!
Popular New Communities in Bucks County
View All New Construction Homes
A Home That Is Everything You Want It to Be
At Rotell(e), they understand that designing your next home is an exciting time in your life. They want to maximize the excitement and minimize the stress that clients sometimes experience, while ensuring that your new home is a reflection of your family. The design and construction professionals at Rotell(e) will think creatively to build a home that includes the items on your wish list. The possibilities are infinite when you choose Rotell(e).
If you have any questions about Rotelle, please call Russell Volk at (267) 566-0999 or simply submit the form below.
© 2020 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which RE/MAX Elite Bucks County Real Estate participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite Bucks County Real Estate are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale. Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller.
Listing information last updated on February 3rd, 2023 at 12:46pm EST.