Stone Ridge in Buckingham Township
Welcome home to the splendor of Stone Ridge, a combined community of luxury townhomes and estates located in prestigious Buckingham Township. These homes are tucked away amidst Bucks County's natural beauty in a private, wooded setting that is a short walk to the ever-popular Peddler's Village.
The townhomes in Stone Ridge offer a low-maintenance lifestyle with the air of a spacious, single-family home. A typical Stone Ridge townhome features three bedrooms and up to 5,000 square feet of living area. Stone Ridge's sprawling estate homes range from 4,000 square feet to more than 8,000 square feet of living area, situated on lots that average 1 1/4 acres in size.
Questions about the homes in Stone Ridge? Call Russell Volk at (267) 566-0999.
View all Available Stone Ridge Properties for Sale
|All Listings||$700,000 - $800,000|
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Stone Ridge: Community Facts
Built by DeLuca Homes and John Arrow between the years of 1997 and 2004, each townhome and estate in Stone Ridge is adorned with opulent details. Gourmet kitchens, resort-inspired outdoor living areas, private master retreats, and flexible spaces are a shortlist of the features you might find in a Stone Ridge residence.
- Home Type: Townhome, Luxury Single-Family Home
- Built: 1997 to 2004
- Recent closing prices: Townhomes - $600K to $700K+, Estates - $1MM+ View Recent Sales
- Home size: Townhomes - 3,000 to 5,000+ sq. ft., Estates - 4,000 to 8,000+ sq. ft.
- Bed/Bath: 3-6 bedrooms and 3 to 6 bathrooms
- School District: Central Bucks School District
- Elementary School: Buckingham
- Middle School: Holicong
- High School: Central Bucks East
- Post Office: Doylestown
Townhomes and Estate Homes for Sale in Buckingham Township
Whether you desire the low-maintenance lifestyle of a townhome or the grandeur of an estate, the location of your new home is important. Stone Ridge lies in Buckingham Township, a community that is pleasing to commuters, families, homebodies and those who are always on the move. Residents find themselves minutes away from the excitement of Doylestown and New Hope, with easy access to major highways and public transit taking them to Philadelphia, New Jersey, and Manhattan.
The award-winning Central Bucks School District serves families living in Buckingham Township. Central Bucks has a reputation for educational excellence and was recently ranked 8th out of 496 school districts in Pennsylvania by Niche.com. This acclaimed district also boasts a high school graduation rate of nearly 100%.
When you purchase your next home in Stone Ridge, you will enjoy a pleasant mix of small-town and urban life in one of the most coveted communities in the region. You'll enjoy:
- A prime location near Route 202, Interstate 95, the Pennsylvania Turnpike and more for smooth travels to Philadelphia, New Jersey, New York City and beyond.
- Some of the best dining in Bucks County found in nearby Doylestown and New Hope.
- A short walk to Peddler's Village, a collection of even more shopping, dining, and entertainment for the entire family.
- Acres of parklands throughout Bucks County, featuring every type of outdoor recreation imaginable.
- Festivals, parades and community events in Doylestown, New Hope and Peddler's Village.
- Cultural entertainment and nightlife, from acclaimed performances at the Bucks County Playhouse to live music at several area venues.
Contact Russell Volk Today
Russell Volk is a real estate expert in Bucks County, helping clients achieve their homeownership dreams. When you partner with him, your real estate search will be a top priority. If your vision for your next home includes a life of luxury and convenience, contact Russell Volk today to learn more about available properties in Stone Ridge.
Nearby Bucks County Towns
Nearby Communities Similar to Stone Ridge
© 2020 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which RE/MAX Elite Bucks County Real Estate participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite Bucks County Real Estate are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale. Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller.
Listing information last updated on March 27th, 2023 at 12:01pm EDT.