Since its establishment in 1996, Toner Homes has been a local leader in home construction. They build beautiful residences to please the most discriminating home buyers throughout Bucks, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties in Southeast Pennsylvania. Since day one, president Bob Toner and his team have demonstrated a solid commitment to providing a superior level of customer service to their valued clients. Read more
Current Listings by Toner Homes
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Reasons to Select Toner Homes
When Bob Toner founded Toner Homes, customer service was a top priority. This commitment has only strengthened over the years. Mr. Toner takes pride in his involvement in every project. To maintain the attention to detail that his clients expect, he limits the company's work to a maximum of two projects per year.
The Truths That Guide Their Business
Toner Homes gives their clients a home to treasure. Their business is guided by these core ideas that influence every decision related to your project:
- Precision: Your Toner home will be constructed with extreme accuracy down to the smallest measurement for a solid, dependable structure.
- Quality: Good enough is simply not enough at Toner Homes, where high quality is a promise they take seriously.
- Luxury: Toner Homes believes that everyone should experience the comfort of a luxurious home.
- Craftsmanship: Toner Homes uses the finest materials and time-tested construction techniques to create an enviable residence.
- Experience: The professional staff at Toner Homes uses their previous experience to make sound decisions in their current projects.
- Pride: Bob Toner brims with pride with every project that his company creates, and he hopes you are proud to call your newly-built home your own.
- Details: Toner Homes understands that the little things converge to create an exceptional product, and their keen attention to detail reflects the importance of this idea.
Extraordinary Features of a Toner Home
When you allow Toner Homes to build your dream, your new residence will possess the extraordinary amenities that set Toner Homes apart from other builders. You will discover high-quality in these areas of your new home:
- Heating and cooling systems
- Exterior siding, gutters and doors
- Cabinets, countertops and interior finishes
- Interior paint
- Appliance package
- Interior trim
Popular New Communities in Bucks County
View All New Construction Homes
Your Options With Toner Homes
Do you dream of a home with extra recreation space, a grand owner's retreat or a gourmet kitchen to host friends and family? With Toner Homes' flexible floor plans, your dreams can come true. You'll find these options in their spacious floor plans:
- Breakfast area and formal dining room
- Upgraded owner's bathroom
- Second-floor bonus room
- Finished basement
- Expanded family room options
Your Project is Important
At Toner Homes, they consider it an honor to build a home where your family will make fond memories for years to come. Allow Toner Homes to build the home you want, with the quality you expect and the level of customer service you deserve.
If you have any questions about Toner Homes, please call Russell Volk at (267) 566-0999 or simply submit the form below.
© 2020 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which RE/MAX Elite Bucks County Real Estate participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite Bucks County Real Estate are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale. Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller.
Listing information last updated on December 8th, 2023 at 1:30pm EST.