Upper Mountain Estates in Buckingham Township
Upper Mountain Estates, located in Bucks County's prestigious Buckingham Township, was created by Toll Brothers between 2004 and 2011. This impressive collection of estate-style homes possesses a sense of elegance and grace, inside and out.
After you admire the curb appeal of one of these deluxe homes, you'll step inside to find an average of more than 4,000 square feet in living area. Each home has up to five bedrooms and up to 4 1/2 bathrooms, giving owners, family, and guests plenty of space and privacy. The homeowners' association provides common area maintenance, trash collection, and snow removal to keep the community pristine.
Questions about the homes in Upper Mountain Estates? Call Russell Volk at (267) 566-0999.
View Homes in Upper Mountain Estates, New Hope
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Upper Mountain Estates: Community Facts
These residences were designed and constructed with the quality craftsmanship and attention to detail that has made Toll Brothers a premier builder in Bucks County. It is common to see flexible entertaining spaces, outdoor living areas, finished basements and dedicated mudroom entrances featured throughout the homes in Upper Mountain Estates.
- Home Type: Single-Family Home
- Built: 2004 to 2011
- Recent closing prices: $700K to $1MM View Recent Sales
- Home size: 3,500 to 5,000+ sq. ft.
- Bed/Bath: 4-6 bedrooms and 3 to 6 bathrooms
- HOA: Yes. Includes common area maintenance, snow, and trash removal.
- School District: Central Bucks School District
- Elementary School: Buckingham
- Middle School: Holicong
- High School: Central Bucks East
- Post Office: New Hope
Estate Homes for Sale in Buckingham Township
Life in Buckingham effortlessly blends small-town charm with metropolitan convenience. Located a short drive from New Jersey via Route 202, this community is favored by those who commute to Trenton or Princeton. With Philadelphia one hour to the south and Manhattan 90 minutes to the east, urban day trips are always a possibility from Buckingham.
Families residing in Buckingham have the opportunity to send their school-aged children to the highly-acclaimed Central Bucks School District. This district is well-known for educational excellence, with soaring standardized test scores and a high school graduation rate that approaches 100%.
Buckingham is a mere 15 minutes away from Doylestown and New Hope, two of Bucks County's most vibrant boroughs. From live performances at New Hope's Bucks County Playhouse to a relaxing day on Doylestown's Lake Galena, there is much to see and do when you make Buckingham your hometown.
When you purchase your next home in Upper Mountain Estates, you'll live in one of the most desired locations in Bucks County. As a resident, you'll enjoy:
- A commuter-friendly address, with nearby thoroughfares and public transportation taking you exactly where you need to go.
- Peddler's Village, a local hotspot for shopping, dining, entertainment and family fun.
- Taste-testing American fare and ethnic cuisine at Doylestown and New Hope's top-rated restaurants.
- One-of-a-kind boutique shopping in Bucks County's favorite boroughs.
- Admiring the beauty of Buckingham Valley Vineyards and Wycombe Vineyards, two local stops along the Bucks County Wine Trail.
- Outdoor recreation at more than 100 acres of parkland in Buckingham Township.
- Family-friendly festivals, parades and community events held year-round in Doylestown and New Hope.
Contact Russell Volk Today
When you embark on your home-buying journey with Russell Volk, he will use his years of real estate experience to guide you toward the Bucks County home of your dreams. Your grand estate is waiting! Contact Russell Volk today to learn more about available properties in Upper Mountain Estates.
Nearby Bucks County Towns
Nearby Communities Similar to Upper Mountain Estates
- Buckingham Forest
- Buckingham Woods
- Devonshire Estates
- Fox Hunt Estates
- Ridings of Warwick
- Windsor Square
© 2020 TREND, All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the TREND Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which RE/MAX Elite Bucks County Real Estate participates, and is provided by TREND through a licensing agreement.
The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 6:45pm EDT.