Waterview Place Condominiums in New Hope
Estate-style living intermixes with condominium comfort at Waterview Place, Bucks County's most prestigious community. Situated on the banks of the Delaware River, these deluxe condominiums and townhomes boast million-dollar water views from nearly every point on the property.
Built in the early 2000s, Waterview Place features timeless designs that function smoothly for daily living and special-occasion entertaining. When you step inside, you'll discover open-concept floor plans with up to four bedrooms and five bathrooms throughout these well-appointed homes. The condo' association provides grounds keeping, building maintenance, snow removal and trash collection as a complement to the luxurious lifestyle in this community.
Questions about the condos in Waterview Place? Call Russell Volk at (267) 566-0999.
Browse all Luxury Condos in Waterview Place
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Waterview Place: Community Facts
Tucked between the Delaware River and Delaware Canal, a prime location is one of the finest aspects of Waterview Place. Each residence features expansive windows and multiple terraces to bask in the serenity of the waterfront. The stunning interior of your new home may include a private elevator, open floor plan, gourmet kitchen and exquisite master suite.
- Home Type: Luxury Townhome
- Built: 2003 to 2008
- Recent closing prices: $1MM to $2MM+ View Recent Sales
- Home size: 3,300 to 7,000+ sq. ft.
- Bed/Bath: 3-5 bedrooms and 3 to 5 bathrooms
- Condo Association: Yes. Includes common area maintenance, exterior building maintenance, snow, and trash removal.
- School District: New Hope-Solebury School District
- Elementary School: New Hope-Solebury Lower Elementary School
- Middle School: New Hope-Solebury Middle School
- High School: New Hope-Solebury High School
- Post Office: New Hope
Condominiums for Sale in New Hope
New Hope's central location is one of its best features. A short drive across the Delaware River transports commuters to Trenton, Princeton, and other New Jersey cities. The heartbeat of Philadelphia is found one hour to the south, while the never-ending excitement of Manhattan is only 90 minutes to the east. Residents have a choice between major thoroughfares and public transportation to take them to work and play.
Families residing in New Hope have the rare opportunity to send their school-aged children to the top-performing New Hope-Solebury School District. The New Hope-Solebury School District has been listed as 15th out of 496 school districts in the state of Pennsylvania by ranking and review website, Niche.com.
When you purchase your next home at Waterview Place, you will see why Travel + Leisure magazine has named New Hope as one of "America's Favorite Towns." As a resident of New Hope, you'll appreciate:
- Easy access to major highways and public transportation for effortless commutes to Philadelphia, New Jersey, and New York City.
- Eclectic boutique shopping, guided by shop owners who turn a simple shopping trip into a special experience.
- World-class dining at some of Bucks County's most famed restaurants.
- Live music and performances that rival those of the big city.
- Family adventures at the Bucks County Children's Museum or the Bowman's Hill Wildflower Preserve.
- Boundless outdoor recreation throughout all seasons.
- Plenty of reasons to celebrate, with year-round festivals, parades and community events.
- One of the best views of the New Hope-Lambertville Bridge Independence Day fireworks, right from your home at Waterview Place.
- LGBT-friendly businesses and activities.
Contact Russell Volk Today
Russell Volk has years of experience in the Bucks County real estate market. If you are considering purchasing a luxury property in New Hope, his expertise will guide you toward the home you envision. Contact Russell Volk today to find out how to become the next resident of ultra-luxurious Waterview Place!
Nearby Bucks County Towns
Nearby Communities Similar to Waterview Place
© 2020 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which RE/MAX Elite Bucks County Real Estate participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite Bucks County Real Estate are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale. Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2023 at 4:30am EST.