Waterworks Condos in New Hope
You will live in a piece of history when you choose a home in Waterworks, one of New Hope's luxury condominium communities. Formerly the home of the Union Mills Paper Company, this building was converted into these truly special residences in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
Life in Waterworks is reminiscent of your favorite weekend getaway, with stunning views of the Delaware River or Delaware Canal from most units and a convenient location within walking distance of vibrant downtown New Hope. While many residents live in Waterworks year-round, others have selected this community as their vacation retreat, making several visits throughout the year.
Questions about the condos in Waterworks? Call Russell Volk at (267) 566-0999.
Browse all Real Estate in Waterworks, New Hope, PA
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Waterworks: Community Facts
Waterworks boasts 62 unique luxury condominiums, with a typical home design including two bedrooms and up to three bathrooms. Your new residence in Waterworks might feature a spacious open floor plan, private master suite, underground garage parking and a deck or terrace with a tranquil view of the Delaware River or Delaware Canal.
- Home Type: Luxury Townhome
- Built: 1988 to 1995
- Recent closing prices: $400K to $700K+ View Recent Sales
- Home size: 1,000 to 2,000+ sq. ft.
- Bed/Bath: 1-3 bedrooms and 1 to 3 bathrooms
- Condo Association: Yes. Includes common area maintenance, exterior building maintenance, snow, and trash removal.
- School District: New Hope-Solebury School District
- Elementary School: New Hope-Solebury Lower Elementary School
- Middle School: New Hope-Solebury Middle School
- High School: New Hope-Solebury High School
- Post Office: New Hope
Condominiums for Sale in New Hope
New Hope is well-known in greater Philadelphia for being a commuter's haven. With easy access to major thoroughfares and public transit, residents experience smooth travels to the heart of Philadelphia, as well as New Jersey and Manhattan.
Although commutes are easy, residents of New Hope are partial to their bustling downtown with shopping, dining, and entertainment that holds its own when compared to larger cities. When you live in Waterworks, the scenic Delaware Canal Towpath winds alongside your home, taking you to New Hope's Main Street to join in the excitement.
Families residing in New Hope have the privilege of sending their school-aged children to New Hope-Solebury School District. New Hope-Solebury has received accolades as one of the top school districts in Pennsylvania, listed as 15th out of 496 districts in the state by ranking and review website, Niche.com.
When you purchase your next home in Waterworks, New Hope's fabulous amenities will be yours to discover. As a resident of New Hope, you'll enjoy:
- A central location with reasonable commutes to Philadelphia, New Jersey, and New York City.
- Tempting dining experiences to satisfy any palate, prepared by renowned chefs.
- Shopping for one-of-a-kind treasures in New Hope's local boutiques.
- An unexpectedly lively nightlife scene, from acclaimed performances at the Bucks County Playhouse to live music at one of several New Hope venues.
- Walking, jogging or cycling along the Delaware Canal Towpath.
- Outdoor recreation in the sun and snow, with one of the most beautiful regions in Pennsylvania as the backdrop.
- Festivals, parades and community events that give residents a reason to celebrate year-round.
- LGBT-friendly businesses and events.
Contact Russell Volk Today
Purchasing a home might be the largest investment you make in your lifetime. Russell Volk possesses years of experience in the Bucks County real estate market to guide you through this important decision. Whether you are interested in a vacation home or a full-time residence, contact Russell Volk today to learn more about available properties in New Hope's Waterworks community.
Nearby Bucks County Towns
Nearby Communities Similar to Waterworks
© 2020 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which RE/MAX Elite Bucks County Real Estate participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite Bucks County Real Estate are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale. Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller.
Listing information last updated on September 26th, 2023 at 10:03pm EDT.