Zaveta Custom Homes
Since 1978, Zaveta Custom Homes has been astounding their clients and industry professionals with their innovative designs and superior craftmanship, leading their name to be recognized across Bucks County and other communities in Southeast Pennsylvania. They take a comprehensive approach to custom home creation, employing experts in all facets of the process. Read more
Current Listings by Zaveta Custom Homes
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
The Zaveta Custom Homes Team
Zaveta Custom Homes consists of a team of 65 industry specialists. Their knowledge encompasses all disciplines of custom home construction. Many of their staff members have worked side-by-side for more than 25 years.
Zaveta Custom Homes maintains all aspects of custom home creation within their company, leading to exceptional quality, on-time project completion and the ability to adhere to the specified budget. Their skilled team consists of design coordinators, job foremen and an architectural illustrator, to name a few.
The dedicated staff at Zaveta Custom Homes takes pride in working closely with their clients every step of the way, from selecting a location for their dream home to being there for them long after settlement. As a valued client of Zaveta Custom Homes, you can expect to receive these five-star services:
- Assistance in choosing an appropriate lot for your custom home
- Preparation of your chosen lot for construction
- Personalized home design, tailored specifically toward your needs, wants and dreams
- Custom home construction, performed by a completely in-house team of trade experts
- First-rate service throughout the duration of the home warranty, with the ability to continue to call on Zaveta Home Services for assistance after the home warranty has expired
Features Beyond Your Imagination
Zaveta Custom Homes' ultimate goal is to create a residence that means something special to their clients. When you decide to partner with Zaveta Custom Homes, your personalized space could include:
- Custom millwork that makes your home unlike any other
- Grand entrances, inside and outside
- Creative built-ins located in areas that make functional sense
- Outdoor entertaining spaces that are just as comfortable as indoor rooms
- A resort-inspired pool with immaculate landscaping and a water feature
- A functional gourmet kitchen that looks attractive in an open floor plan
- A spa-style owner's retreat, complete with a sitting area and private bath
These ideas, based on previous Zaveta projects, can serve as inspiration for your own unique home features.
The Perfect Location for Your Dream Home
Zaveta Custom Homes offers their clients some of the most coveted pieces of land in Bucks County. They seek out home sites with acreage for privacy and natural views. Their communities feature a blend of meadows, woodlands and other organic features. Doylestown, Carversville, and Washington's Crossing are home to Zaveta's exclusive communities.
Popular New Communities in Bucks County
- Dautcher Farm
- Enclave at the Promenade
- Fenton's Corner
- Hatboro Station
- Meadows at Parkview
- New Britain Woods
- Parkview at Warrington
- Perry Farm at Warrington
- Stone Mill at Huntingdon Valley
- The Reserve at Emerson Farm
- The Reserve at Spring Mill
- Twin Lakes
- Woodlands at Warwick
- Regency at Hilltown
- Regency at Yardley
View All New Construction Homes
Your Home, Imagined
Many custom builders say that the sky is the limit for their clients. Zaveta Custom Homes prefers to say that there is no limit when designing your dream. Their experienced team is ready to take on any challenge that you present. The result is a distinctive home that is waiting to welcome your family.
If you have any questions about Zaveta Custom Homes, please call Russell Volk at (267) 566-0999 or simply submit the form below.
© 2020 TREND, All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the TREND Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which RE/MAX Elite Bucks County Real Estate participates, and is provided by TREND through a licensing agreement.
The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 12:30am EDT.