Arbor Point Townhomes in Buckingham Township
At Arbor Point in Furlong PA, you'll see that elegance and comfort can coexist in a home. Located in Bucks County's prestigious Buckingham Township, this townhome community offers a low-maintenance lifestyle desired by many tackling the hectic demands of modern life.
Arbor Point was constructed by Toll Brothers, an award-winning luxury home builder with a glowing reputation nationwide. A typical home consists of three bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms expertly arranged over 1,800 to 2,200 square feet of living area. Residents of Arbor Point can rest easy with a homeowners' association that includes common area maintenance, lawn care, a fitness center, an outdoor pool, and a playground.
Questions about the townhomes in Arbor Point? Call Russell Volk at (267) 566-0999.
Browse Townhomes for Sale in Arbor Point
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Arbor Point: Community Facts
Arbor Point makes a memorable impact, inside and out. Sophisticated exterior designs invite residents to open the door to a home filled with deluxe amenities. Gourmet kitchens, formal dining areas, outdoor enjoyment spaces, and second-floor laundry facilities are a shortlist of features you might find in a townhome at Arbor Point.
- Home Type: Townhome
- Built: 2003 to 2010
- Recent closing prices: $300K - $400K+ View Recent Sales
- Home size: 1,800 to 3,000+ sq. ft.
- Bed/Bath: 3-4 bedrooms and 3 to 4 bathrooms
- School District: Central Bucks School District
- Elementary School: Bridge Valley
- Middle School: Lenape
- High School: Central Bucks West
- Post Office: Furlong
Townhomes for Sale in Buckingham Township
If you are considering purchasing a home in a low-maintenance community, convenience is likely a top priority in your real estate search. When it comes to location, Buckingham Township is home to some of the most convenient addresses in Bucks County. Easy access to major thoroughfares and public transportation makes Buckingham Township a haven for those who take daily travels to Philadelphia, New Jersey or Manhattan.
Central Bucks School District proudly serves families living in Buckingham Township. This award-winning district was recently ranked 8th out of 496 school districts in Pennsylvania by Niche.com and reports a high-school graduation rate of nearly 100%.
When you purchase your next home in Arbor Point, you will live a heartbeat away from Doylestown, New Hope and all that makes Bucks County one of the most talked-about places to live in the region. You'll enjoy:
- Hassle-free commutes via Route 202, Interstate 95, the Pennsylvania Turnpike and rail systems to Philadelphia, New Jersey, and New York City.
- Sampling mouth-watering delicacies, prepared by world-class chefs, in Bucks County's finest restaurants.
- Unique boutiques that please the savviest shoppers, lining the streets of Doylestown and New Hope.
- Peddler's Village, a collection of family-friendly shopping, dining, and entertainment a short drive from your door.
- Outdoor activities galore at over 100 acres of parklands in Buckingham Township alone.
- Lively festivals, parades and community events to celebrate every occasion.
- Entertainment day and night, from fabulous performances at the Bucks County Playhouse to live music at venues found in Doylestown and New Hope.
Contact Russell Volk Today
Russell Volk is an expert on the Bucks County real estate market, using his local and industry knowledge to help his clients reach their homeownership goals. He is dedicated to your satisfaction, knowing that your home might be your most important investment. If you are considering a low-maintenance lifestyle in upscale Buckingham Township, contact Russell Volk today to learn more about available properties in Arbor Point.
Nearby Bucks County Towns
Nearby Communities Similar to Arbor Point
- Bridge Valley at Furlong
- Lantern Hill
- Overlook at Carriage Hill
- The Enclave at Fireside
- Townhomes at Heritage Center
© 2020 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which RE/MAX Elite Bucks County Real Estate participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite Bucks County Real Estate are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale. Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller.
Listing information last updated on July 2nd, 2020 at 7:21am EDT.