Fieldstone Townhomes in New Hope
Fieldstone, a tranquil community of 184 well-appointed townhomes, is found within walking distance of New Hope's bustling Main Street. Built between 1988 and 1995, these homes are situated on 40 acres of idyllic Bucks County land and display timeless and varied exterior appearances.
Fieldstone offers nine distinct home designs, ranging from 1,800 to 2,800 square feet in size. Inside, you'll find up to three bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms, offering plenty of space for comfortable daily living and entertaining. Residents of Fieldstone are treated to a low-maintenance lifestyle. The HOA includes common area maintenance, lawn care, snow removal, and trash collection.
Questions about the townhomes at Fieldstone? Call Russell Volk at (267) 566-0999.
View all New Hope Fieldstone Homes & Property for Sale
|All Listings||$300,000 - $400,000||$800,000 - $900,000|
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Fieldstone: Community Facts
Fieldstone is a wonderful community for people who aim for convenience in their busy lives. Everything from the prime location to the interior amenities creates a life of ease for residents.
Attached single-car garages, finished lower levels, balconies, patios, and open concept designs are a shortlist of features you might find in a Fieldstone townhome.
- Home Type: Townhome
- Built: 1988 to 1995
- Recent closing prices: $300K to $400K+ View Recent Sales
- Home size: 1,800 to 2,800 sq. ft.
- Bed/Bath: 2-4 bedrooms and 2 to 4 bathrooms
- HOA: Yes. Includes common area maintenance, lawn maintenance, snow, and trash removal.
- School District: New Hope-Solebury School District
- Elementary School: New Hope-Solebury Lower Elementary School
- Middle School: New Hope-Solebury Middle School
- High School: New Hope-Solebury High School
- Post Office: New Hope
Townhomes for Sale in New Hope
New Hope is touted as a fabulous community for commuters. Located directly across the Delaware River from New Jersey, travels to Trenton, Princeton and other New Jersey cities are nearly effortless. Although it's nice to know that New Hope is a short one-hour drive north of the excitement of Philadelphia, many residents prefer to simply enjoy the lively streets of their own small town.
Families residing in New Hope have the opportunity to send their school-aged children to the New Hope-Solebury School District. This district is well-respected throughout Bucks County and the state of Pennsylvania and is ranked 15th by the ratings and reviews website, Niche.com.
When you purchase your next home at Fieldstone, you'll literally be steps away from the amenities that make New Hope one of the most beloved communities in Bucks County. This community possesses a historic charm that has earned it the designation as one of "America's Favorite Towns" by Travel + Leisure magazine.
As a resident of New Hope, you'll experience:
- Easy access to major highways for smooth commutes to Philadelphia, New Jersey, and Manhattan.
- Shopping at its finest, with a range of boutiques and antique dealers selling treasures of all types.
- Delectable dining found nowhere else in Bucks County.
- An unexpectedly vibrant entertainment scene, with live music and performances that light up the night.
- Plenty of family fun, from a day of exploration at the Bucks County Children's Museum to a ride back in time on the New Hope Railroad.
- A perfect setting for year-round outdoor recreation.
- A community events calendar filled with festivals, parades and other reasons to have fun.
- LGBT-friendly businesses and activities.
Contact Russell Volk Today
When you partner with Russell Volk, he will use his years of real estate experience in New Hope and Bucks County to complement your home search. Contact Russell Volk today to find out how you can be the next resident of New Hope's Fieldstone community!
Nearby Bucks County Towns
Nearby Communities Similar to Fieldstone
© 2020 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which RE/MAX Elite Bucks County Real Estate participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite Bucks County Real Estate are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale. Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2023 at 8:45am EDT.