Teversall in Doylestown
Welcome home to Teversall, where a secluded setting and low-maintenance living converge to create a retreat-like residence. Located a short walk away from the heart of Doylestown, residents of this townhome community have the amenities of one of Bucks County's most beloved boroughs at their doorstep.
Built by McCoach Builders in the late 1980s and early 1990s, Teversall offers three flexible floor plans, ranging from approximately 2,800 square feet to over 3,500 square feet in living area. A typical Teversall townhome features three bedrooms and three bathrooms for maximum comfort. At Teversall, you'll experience one of the greatest benefits of townhome living, with a homeowners' association that includes common area maintenance, exterior building maintenance, snow removal, and trash collection.
Questions about the townhomes in Teversall? Call Russell Volk at (267) 566-0999.
View Townhomes for Sale in Teversall
|All Listings||$500,000 - $600,000|
Teversall: Community Facts
Teversall is a well-appointed community, inside and out. Enjoy a shared gazebo area and walking path, or relax in your own private outdoor enjoyment space while you admire the natural beauty that surrounds you. Inside, it is common to see deluxe owner's suites, finished basements or second-floor laundry areas throughout these townhomes.
- Home Type: Townhome
- Built: 1987 to 1991
- Recent closing prices: $500K to $700K+ View Recent Sales
- Home size: 2,600 to 4,000+ sq. ft.
- Bed/Bath: 3-4 bedrooms and 3 to 4 bathrooms
- School District: Central Bucks School District
- Elementary School: Doyle
- Middle School: Lenape
- High School: Central Bucks West
- Post Office: Doylestown
Townhomes for Sale in Doylestown
The words quaint, historic and vibrant each evoke a different mood, but these words come together to describe Doylestown Borough perfectly. Doylestown is one of the most popular destinations and coveted places to live in Bucks County. With unique shopping, world-class dining and lively entertainment, there is always something happening in Doylestown.
Doylestown is locally-known as a commuter's haven. Residents find themselves near Route 611, U.S. 202 and public transportation for smooth travels to Philadelphia, New Jersey, and New York City.
The award-winning Central Bucks School District is the public school system serving Doylestown. Central Bucks is a top-performing district, rated as 8th out of 496 districts in Pennsylvania by Niche.com. Central Bucks boasts high standardized test scores each year, as well as a graduation rate that approaches 100%.
When you purchase your next home in Teversall, you'll always have something new to discover. As a resident of Doylestown, you'll enjoy:
- Hassle-free commutes to Philadelphia, New Jersey, and Manhattan.
- Exceptional dining experiences, from traditional American fare to ethnic cuisine.
- Charming boutique shopping, aided by friendly shop owners who are happy to share their love for Doylestown.
- Year-round reasons to celebrate during Doylestown's festivals, parades and community events.
- Twenty-five miles of cycling trails, paths and shared roadways to tour Doylestown.
- Outdoor recreation for all at Peace Valley Park, Nockamixon State Park or any one of several local parks throughout Doylestown.
- Opportunities to learn about the area's history throughout the borough.
- A short drive to Peddler's Village, a collection of family-friendly shopping, dining, and entertainment located in nearby Lahaska.
Contact Russell Volk Today
With his keen knowledge of the Bucks County real estate market and love for the area, Russell Volk will walk side-by-side with you through your home-buying journey until you reach the end. If you dream of low-maintenance living in Doylestown, contact Russell Volk today to learn more about available properties in Teversall.
Nearby Bucks County Towns
Nearby Communities Similar to Teversall
© 2020 TREND, All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the TREND Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which RE/MAX Elite Bucks County Real Estate participates, and is provided by TREND through a licensing agreement.
The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 5:15am EDT.