Palmer Farm in Yardley
You only need to journey 30 miles northeast of Philadelphia to find Palmer Farm, a community of 167 single-family homes nestled in Yardley. These tasteful residences are a part of a homeowners' association that includes lawn care, snow removal, trash collection and clubhouse access. Residents experience the privacy of a detached home with the low-maintenance convenience of a condominium or townhome, a rare combination in today's developments.
Constructed between 1988 and 1996, the homes in Palmer Farm rest on secluded lots of approximately .16 acres. The interiors average 2,500 square feet and feature up to four bedrooms and three bathrooms, giving each member of the family the privacy they desire.
Questions about the homes in Palmer Farm? Call Russell Volk at (267) 566-0999.
Palmer Farm Homes: Browse Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Palmer Farm: Community Facts
Palmer Farm homes include home buyers' most sought-after features. Spacious master suites, formal dining areas and dedicated laundry rooms are only a short list of what you might discover in a Palmer Farm residence. The clubhouse offers a fitness center, outdoor pool, tennis courts, basketball courts and a tot lot exclusively for residents' enjoyment.
- Home Type: Single Family Home
- Built: 1988 to 1996
- Recent closing prices: $400K - $500K View Recent Sales
- Home size: 1,800 to 3,000+ sq. ft.
- Bed/Bath: 3-4 bedrooms and 2 to 4 bathrooms
- HOA: Yes. Includes the clubhouse, fitness center, outdoor pool, tennis courts, basketball courts, tot lot, maintenance of common grounds, lawn mowing, snow and trash removal.
- School District: Pennsbury School District
- Elementary School: Afton
- Middle School: William Penn
- High School: Pennsbury
- Post Office: Yardley
Single-Family Homes for Sale in Yardley
Yardley presents a pleasing mix of old and new, with modern residential neighborhoods surrounding the historic downtown area. It is a pleasure to stroll the borough's streets and discover boutique treasures, a new favorite restaurant or a piece of history that you never knew existed.
Yardley is beloved by commuters, who enjoy easy access to Interstate 295, Interstate 95 and Route 1. The Yardley SEPTA station provides convenient transportation to the heart of Philadelphia. For commuters with higher aspirations, the nearby Trenton Transit Center offers service to New York City.
Families residing in Yardley have the privilege of sending their school-aged children to Pennsbury School District. This award-winning district was recently named a National School District of Character by Character.org and is ranked 54th out of 496 school districts in Pennsylvania by ranking and review website, Niche.com.
When you purchase your next home in Palmer Farm, you will experience firsthand the things that make Yardley one of the most desired communities in Bucks County.
As a resident, you will enjoy:
- Smooth commutes to Philadelphia and beyond via Interstate 295, Interstate 95 and Route 1.
- Convenient rail transportation.
- A historic, walkable downtown area complete with shopping, dining and entertainment.
- A vibrant cultural scene, complements of the Artists of Yardley.
- Lake Afton, the Delaware River and downtown's historic canal, welcoming you with year-round recreational activities and serene waterfront views.
- Abundant cycling and jogging trails that wind through this breathtaking piece of Bucks County.
- A piece of history in your own neighborhood, as Palmer Farm is home to the restored farmhouse of early settler Amos Palmer.
Contact Russell Volk Today
Russell Volk will use his extensive knowledge of the real estate market in Yardley and Bucks County to help you find the perfect home for your family. Contact Russell Volk today to find out more about available properties in Palmer Farm.
Nearby Bucks County Towns
Nearby Communities Similar to Palmer Farm
© 2020 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which RE/MAX Elite Bucks County Real Estate participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite Bucks County Real Estate are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale. Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller.
Listing information last updated on April 16th, 2021 at 10:46pm EDT.