For more than 65 years, homebuyers across the country have been selecting Pulte Homes for their solid reputation of quality construction. Locally, the Pulte difference can be found in communities throughout greater Philadelphia. For a functional home built with care and personalized with your chosen details, look no further than Pulte Homes. Read more
Current Listings by Pulte Homes
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Pulte Homes in Greater Philadelphia
Pulte Homes constructs quality residences with your personal touch throughout Bucks County. Experience the wow factor of Tice Estates, a community of sprawling single-family homes situated on spacious lots in Perkasie. If you prefer low-maintenance living, Tall Oaks, located in Warminster, is a deluxe townhome community that is suited to your busy lifestyle.
Pulte Homes' communities can also be found in Chester and Montgomery Counties. Chester Springs, Downingtown, Norristown and Upper Gwynedd are all home to Pulte home collections.
Creating a Unique Space
Pulte Homes' practices have evolved over the years to match current trends and homebuyers' needs. At Pulte Homes, they understand that the last thing their clients want is a home that looks like everyone else's. In response to this, they have simplified the process of personalization with the help of technology. Clients have access to these exclusive online tools to participate in the design process:
- Interactive floor plan: Experiment with different layout designs to decide which works best for your lifestyle.
- Elevation tool: Decide which exterior appearance will deliver the curb appeal you desire.
- Furniture planner: Use this helpful tool to determine which layout will work best with your favorite furniture pieces.
- Room designer: Select colors and other details to make your new space stand out.
One of the reasons for Pulte Homes' nationwide popularity is their commitment to incorporating client suggestions into their home designs. Their Life Tested® home features are the result of real-life customer feedback on what designs would stand up to the demands of modern living. Their most popular Life Tested® features include:
- A functional Everyday Entry® to keep the common chaos of the home entrance at bay
- The Pulte Planning Center® for a designated place to do homework or catch up on paperwork
- A relaxing owner's retreat for a quiet place to decompress
- A deluxe laundry area to keep dirty clothes from taking over living spaces
- An oversized pantry to store extra food and kitchen necessities
- An outdoor living space that acts as an extension of the home
- Flexible floor plans to go with the flow
- Kitchenology™ kitchen design process
Popular New Communities in Bucks County
- Dautcher Farm
- Enclave at the Promenade
- Fenton's Corner
- Hatboro Station
- Meadows at Parkview
- New Britain Woods
- Parkview at Warrington
- Perry Farm at Warrington
- Stone Mill at Huntingdon Valley
- The Reserve at Emerson Farm
- The Reserve at Spring Mill
- Twin Lakes
- Woodlands at Warwick
- Regency at Hilltown
- Regency at Yardley
View All New Construction Homes
Surpassing High Standards
High standards and client involvement are cornerstones in Pulte Homes' building process. Keeping these foundations of their business at the forefront of every project allows Pulte Homes to stay on the cutting edge of innovative home designs. When you select Pulte Homes, you can be assured that you will enjoy a home constructed with quality and designed for life.
If you have any questions about Pulte Homes, please call Russell Volk at (267) 566-0999 or simply submit the form below.
© 2020 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which RE/MAX Elite Bucks County Real Estate participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite Bucks County Real Estate are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale. Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller.
Listing information last updated on July 7th, 2020 at 9:36am EDT.