North Pointe in New Hope
North Pointe, a pleasant community of single-family residences, is located only one mile away from New Hope's vibrant Main Street. While created to meet the demands of busy families, nearly anyone can be captivated by a North Pointe home.
The styles found in North Pointe range from traditional to contemporary, with floor plans that span from 2,000 to 4,000 square feet in size and feature up to five bedrooms. Each home sits on approximately 1/5 to 1/2 acre of land. The homeowner's association includes common area maintenance, trash collection and snow removal for the utmost in convenience.
Questions about the homes in North Pointe? Call Russell Volk at (267) 566-0999.
Browse Real Estate in North Pointe, New Hope, PA
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$300,000 - $400,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000|
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
North Pointe: Community Facts
North Pointe homes were carefully constructed in the early 2000's by Ryan Homes and Katz-Swerdloff Builders. When you step inside one of these comfortable residences, you will be welcomed with an open concept design, a spacious kitchen and windows that illuminate the home with the sun's rays.
- Home Type: Single-Family Home
- Built: 2000 to 2004
- Recent closing prices: $500K to $600K+ View Recent Sales
- Home size: 2,000 to 4,000+ sq. ft.
- Bed/Bath: 3-5 bedrooms and 3 to 5 bathrooms
- HOA: Yes. Includes common area maintenance, tot lot, snow and trash removal.
- School District: New Hope-Solebury School District
- Elementary School: New Hope-Solebury Lower Elementary School
- Middle School: New Hope-Solebury Middle School
- High School: New Hope-Solebury High School
- Post Office: New Hope
Single-Family Homes for Sale in New Hope
If you take a short stroll through the charming streets of New Hope, you will immediately understand why it has been recognized as one of "America's Favorite Towns" by Travel + Leisure magazine. The borough hums with activity and a friendly vibe that is present day and night.
Families residing in New Hope have the privilege of sending their school-aged children to the New Hope-Solebury School District. New Hope-Solebury is highly-acclaimed, ranked as 15th out of 496 school districts in Pennsylvania by Niche.com.
Many commuters find their home in New Hope. Trenton and Princeton are located a short 30-minute ride across the Delaware River, while work and play are only a 60-minute drive away in Philadelphia. A 90-minute drive to Manhattan puts "The City That Never Sleeps" within reach for a day excursion.
Although commutes are convenient, residents of New Hope have access to plenty of prime amenities right in their own borough. When you purchase your next home in North Pointe, you will be able to:
- Dine in first-class restaurants that you can only find in New Hope, with some featuring riverfront dining.
- Engage with friendly shop owners as you browse their unique wares for a one-of-a-kind treasure.
- Experience exciting nightlife, with music and live performances that rival those found in larger cities.
- Spend some quality family time delving into the Buck's County Children's Museum or taking a historic ride on the New Hope Railroad.
- Explore your surroundings with year-round outdoor recreation in one of the most beautiful regions of Pennsylvania.
- Fill your calendar with festivals, parades and other community events.
- Shop and attend LGBT-friendly businesses and events.
Contact Russell Volk Today
In addition to many years of real estate experience in New Hope and Bucks County, Russell Volk possesses a love for the area. He is committed to guiding his clients toward a house that they are excited to call home. If you are ready to make New Hope your hometown, contact Russell Volk today to learn more about available properties in North Pointe.
Nearby Bucks County Towns
Nearby Communities Similar to North Pointe
- Bridlewood Farms
- Buckland Valley Farms
- Orchards at Jericho
- Peddler's View
- Upper Mountain Estates
© 2020 TREND, All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the TREND Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which RE/MAX Elite Bucks County Real Estate participates, and is provided by TREND through a licensing agreement.
The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 4:15pm EDT.