Riverwoods in New Hope
Experience the best of the past and present at Riverwoods, a collection of modern residences located within walking distance of historic New Hope. These homes were constructed in the late 1990's by Ryan Homes, Heritage Builders and Giglotti Builders, creating a community that is pleasing to the eye with varied designs.
Traditional homes, estate homes and townhomes line the quiet streets of Riverwoods. Inside, you'll find as many as four bedrooms, with some estate styles approaching 4,000 square feet of living area. The homeowners' association provides common area maintenance, snow removal and trash collection throughout the community, adding an element of convenience to life in Riverwoods.
Questions about the homes in Riverwoods? Call Russell Volk at (267) 566-0999.
See all New Hope Real Estate in Riverwoods Subdivision
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Riverwoods: Community Facts
With three distinct designs available, homes in this community are intended to match the lifestyle of many. Whether you select a traditional, estate or townhome style, your home in Riverwoods might include a walk-out basement, open floor plan, deluxe master suite or woodland views enjoyed from your private outdoor living area.
- Home Type: Single-Family Home
- Built: 1996 to 2003
- Recent closing prices: $600K-$700K View Recent Sales
- Home size: 2,000 to 4,000+ sq. ft.
- Bed/Bath: up to 5 bedrooms and 3 to 4 bathrooms
- HOA: Yes. Includes common area maintenance, snow and trash removal.
- School District: New Hope-Solebury School District
- Elementary School: New Hope-Solebury Lower Elementary School
- Middle School: New Hope-Solebury Middle School
- High School: New Hope-Solebury High School
- Post Office: New Hope
Homes for Sale in New Hope
New Hope, dubbed one of "America's Favorite Towns" by Travel + Leisure magazine, is a lively borough with walkable streets, historical influence and a friendly vibe. This energy continues when the sun sets, with a surprising array of nightlife that keeps residents and visitors entertained after hours.
Families residing in New Hope have the opportunity to send their school-aged children to the New Hope-Solebury School District. New Hope-Solebury has a solid reputation for educational excellence and is ranked 15th out of 496 school districts in Pennsylvania by Niche.com.
New Hope's central location makes it a favored borough for commuters. A short ride across the Delaware River puts travelers on their way to Trenton and Princeton. The heartbeat of Philadelphia is a mere 60 minutes south, while a 90-minute ride takes residents to New York City for work and play.
Although New Hope residents have easy access to these exciting locales, there is plenty to experience within their own borough. When you purchase your next home in New Hope's Riverwoods community, you'll enjoy:
- Mouth-watering dining experiences, featuring local ingredients prepared by world-class chefs.
- Shopping for one-of-a-kind treasures at New Hope's eclectic boutiques and antique dealers.
- Exciting nightlife, including top-rated performances at the Bucks County Playhouse and live music at the Havana Restaurant & Bar.
- Family fun at the Bucks County Children's Museum, or while taking a historic ride on the New Hope Railroad.
- A community events calendar packed with festivals and parades throughout every season.
- Year-round outdoor recreation along the banks of the Delaware River and at nearby community, county and state parks.
- LGBT-friendly businesses and events.
Contact Russell Volk Today
If you have been considering relocating to New Hope, now is the time! Russell Volk understands the dynamic real estate market of Bucks County, and will use his extensive experience to guide you toward the home you envision. Contact Russell Volk today to learn more about available properties in New Hope's Riverwoods community.
Nearby Bucks County Towns
Nearby Communities Similar to Riverwoods
- Bridlewood Farms
- Buckland Valley Farms
- North Pointe
- Orchards at Jericho
- Peddler's View
- Upper Mountain Estates
© 2020 TREND, All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the TREND Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which RE/MAX Elite Bucks County Real Estate participates, and is provided by TREND through a licensing agreement.
The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 6:30pm EDT.